- Category: Educational
- Published on Monday, 14 December 2009 19:58
- Hits: 2060
Continuing Medical Education
Under the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, Fellows are required to earn 400 credits during five years of active practice. This may be achieved by participating in educational activities based on the needs of one’s current professional practice.
- Continuing Medical Education Directory: a compilation of the organizations and individuals involved in Continuing Medical Education in Canadian Medical Schools, Medical Associations and Industry.
- Continuing Medical Education at University of Toronto to browse available courses.
- MDcme.ca - Canada's University eCME Provider: offers online courses
- Self Learning is a voluntary, Internet-based, CFPC educational program that allows physicians to evaluate themselves on how well they are able to keep in touch with current issues in medical literature. CFPC members who subscribe to the Self Learning program may claim up to five Mainpro-M1 credits for each completed issue (up to 30 Mainpro-M1 credits for each year in which they subscribe).